Monday, June 21, 2010

Whose liquid foundations are better, Clinique or Estee Lauder?

I'd go with Estee Lauder.Whose liquid foundations are better, Clinique or Estee Lauder?
I've never used Clinique foundation...but I have used Estee Lauder. I love Estee Lauder's foundation. It makes your skin look young, healthy, and fresh. I like it a lot. I've been using it for months now. =]





I heard Clinique was very good, but I don't know because I've never used it.Whose liquid foundations are better, Clinique or Estee Lauder?
definately clinique


it looks more subtle


and gives u the most natural look


that those close up models have


plus it isnt a thick wierd and oily


combination like the estee lauder


one comes out too oily yet thick





yeah so definately get the


clinique








vote me best answer!!! PLEASE
Skip the liquids, and try Physicians Formula mineral powders. They give great coverage without ruining your skin.
I haven't used Estee Lauder, but I've used Clinique and they're very good.
I absolutely hate estee lauder foundation.


go with clinique.
Clinique, hands down.
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing