Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried Estee Lauder 'Sumptuous' mascara yet?

My mom finally let me wear mascara but only on occasions.


But she let me try it on tomorrow. : ) She bought like 40$ from Estee Lauder at Macy's and they gave a gift. So she gave me the Sumptuous mascara in black. I was wondering.....:





Does it work well?


How long does it take to put on?


Does it clump, flake, or smudge?


Does it give you raccoon eyes?


Is it long lasting?


Does it do what it says?


Is it easy to wipe/wash off?Has anyone tried Estee Lauder 'Sumptuous' mascara yet?
Must be new, have not used it. I like Maybelline Stilletto and L'Oreal Voluminous, drug store brands, both come off with soap and water, dove preferably.


Raccoon eyes are if you are sweaty or have oily skin or don't do makeup checks during the day , or if you don't properly remove makeup the night before ,or if you sleep in eyemake. or live in a humid climate. I used to have to use water proof eye makeup when I lived in south Florida, just to avoid the makeup drudge, taking off waterproof makeup was a pain, Water proof makeup is ok if you want to wear it at the beach or go swimming/spa fun. Have fun with your new makeup and practice with it, especially before a big occassion, practice putting makeup on your friends and try different effects, just don't over do it. as people will see the makeup, your age and they won't see you. Sometimes mascara is all you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing