Monday, June 21, 2010

Is estee lauder double wear foundation good for dry skin?

If you have...





Dry skin = use cream or liquid foundation.


Normal skin = use liquid or pressed powder foundation.


Oily skin = use pressed powder foundation.





Any skin type can wear loose powder. People use it alone, or they use it over their cream or liquid to ';set'; the foundation.





I use Estee Lauder's Double Wear Liquid Foundation. I have normal skin, but my T-zone is a little dry. I love the foundation. It makes your skin look flawless and it doesn't cake up. It doesn't feel heavy either. I haven't broken out at all since I have used it. I love the way it makes my face look.Is estee lauder double wear foundation good for dry skin?
gave me spots.





I use clinique, it works seamlessly.





Also boots no.7 protect and perfect serum on first before foundation (obviously let it dry first!) can also really help.Is estee lauder double wear foundation good for dry skin?
I don't know. I use Clarins True Comfort foundation. It works for me and I'm prone to dermatitis
it neither good or bad
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing