Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Estee Lauder the best creme for crows feet?

im super white, sensitive skin, dark circles. Do use tonner without alcohol, spf everyday from clarins, advanced night repair serum for eyes and moisturizing creme for eyes from estee auder as well and my crows feet are not getting any better.... help me please!!!Is Estee Lauder the best creme for crows feet?
Estee Lauder is ';okay'; in this department but I know two things are much better. I'm soon to be 45 and of course have the tiny, fine lines appearing around the old eyes too here are two things that help keep my skin smooth and looking a heck of a lot younger.





(1) Stay hydrated. Yep, that means drinking those 8-10 glasses of water per day and be religious about it. It keeps your skin plumped and when your cell walls have adequate water - your skin will firm up.





(2) Check out Kinerase Extreme Lift Eye. Don't choke - this is $95 a bottle and worth every penny (plus it will last 6-9 months even with frequent use so little is needed). It works in 5 minutes to totally smooth out fine lines around your eyes. I'll include a link below where I usually get it.Is Estee Lauder the best creme for crows feet?
no... try EMU oil.... honest... emu oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing