Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Advice please ladies - If my partner likes Estee Lauder 'Beautiful' which other perfumes wiil she like?

Ok, I know perfume is a very personal and objective thing but I'm trying to find a new perfume that my partner will like. She really likes Estee Lauder 'Beautiful'. I bought her Guerlain 'Samsara' and she hated it. So any suggestions? Personally I think she smells great in anything! TIAAdvice please ladies - If my partner likes Estee Lauder 'Beautiful' which other perfumes wiil she like?
Estee Lauder's 'Beautiful' is quite a delicate, feminine, light scent where as Guerlain 'Samsara' is quite heavy so I'm not surprised she wasn't that happy with it.





I think it's lovely you want to give her a new perfume as a treat. However, make sure you make it clear it's just a gift and not a hint that you hate her regular perfume (unless you do hate it).





Why don't you just go shopping with her (I know, I know) for the perfume and just whip out your credit card for the one that takes her liking.





Alternatively, if you really want to surprise her, take a sneaky peek at some of her glossy mags like Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Grazia etc in their 'Beauty' sections they are always profiling the latest scents with a description of their smells.





Failing that though - here are some of my personal recommendations:





1. Dolce and Gabbanna 'Light Blue'


2. Christian Dior 'J'Adore'


3. Miss Dior Cherie





Or as a last resort see if you can track down a gift set for 'Beautiful' I'm sure she will appreciate it. Or buy some of the related products in the range - like the 'Beautiful' skin cream, body powder etc. Take a look at this site: http://uk.strawberrynet.com/wfrag.aspx?r鈥?/a>





Good luck!Advice please ladies - If my partner likes Estee Lauder 'Beautiful' which other perfumes wiil she like?
let her try GIVENCHY a new feminine fragrance ange ou demon or by GUERLAIN ';INSOLENCE, or DIOR ';PURE POISON ELIXIR.....
Chanel No 9, The best perfume in the world. Or It could be No 5. Anyway either for me please.
Really - don't. If she has a perfume she likes buy that one. I would not appreciate you trying to find me a new one and it is very unlikely that you will be successful. You could waste an awful lot of money. And it is very disappointing to be bought perfume I don't like - especially if I know that the person knows what perfume I do like.
I'd go into a perfume shop and ask the assistant. Any halfway decent one would be able to help.





I had the same issue a couple of years ago and was pointed in the direction of a perfume I'd never heard of. My wife loved it. Got lots of brownie points for that I can tell you :-D
I think you are looking for something cheaper....so no comment.
Paris Hilton 'Just Me'
My wife likes that one too. She also likes ';Passion'; and one from Victoria's Secret, it's called ';Heavenly';
Romance from ralph lauren or happy from clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing