Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizer?

I got a sample of it from a magazine and it was amazing, it leaves your skin softer than anything i've ever put on my skin.





So I went to Debenhams and found out it was 拢50 for a small bottle about the height of my palm. :(





Does anyone know of anything cheaper, a lot cheaper, which is just the same and works just aswell?Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizer?
Try ';Pore Minimizing Serum'; by Clarins 拢18.50. I haven't tried it myself but I'm told its good. Also moisturisers which contain salicylic acid and retinol are brilliant exfoliaters that clean deep into your pores making your skin feel more youthfull. Why not try out Garnier Pure A 拢4 ish, or Picture Porefect Pore Minimizing Solution by DemaDoctor at Selfridges 拢28.


Hope this helps!Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizer?
DId it really make your pores smaller let me know
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THSI WILL HELP BUT:


HTTP://WWW.EBAY.COM


HTTP://WWW.AMAZON.COM


HTTP://WWW.OVERSTOCK.COM


HOPE I HELPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing