Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which skincare products are better Estee Lauder or Clinique?

Clinique is better for younger people %26amp; people w/ oily-combination skin.





Estee Lauder is better for older people %26amp; people w/ dry skin.Which skincare products are better Estee Lauder or Clinique?
avon and mary kay are awesome i never break out from them and i have sensitive skinWhich skincare products are better Estee Lauder or Clinique?
clinique
They are both owned by the same company.


Clinique is better for your skin (gentle) but I think it's an individual call - what you may like another may not. ?





I used to use Clinique.
i use the jel oil free moisturizer from clinique.Its GREAT!
I dont like either, and any Dermo will tell you that all those really smelly, rich cosmetics are a waste of money. Cetaphil is a great cleanser and really cheap from any chemist. A good line of products are Avene from priceline. My dermo recommended this combination and my skin looks great. I'm 39 and have always had probs finding a good product, Now I believe I use the best products on the market!
Both product lines contain fillers which reduce the effectiveness of the way they work. Try Arbonne products. They contain no fillers. mishelmaree.myarbonne.com.
If you are looking for a way to get the perfect complexion, you need a product that will balance your skin's sebum production. I suggest you go natural and use essential oils, natural herbs, natural oils, and natural nutrients to moisturize your dry skin and fight acne because they can penetrate the skin without making it oily. Essential oils are also higher powered and more effective than any acid, peroxide, or chemically created ingredient in Estee Lauder and Clinique that fights breakouts. They are extremely potent and not harmful to your skin. Furthermore, they actually help to balance sebum without making your skin oily. The best product on the market that has essential oils and kills acne is Beauty 4 Ashes No More Shame 24 Hour Acne Eliminating Facial Kit. In the two months that used it, I didn't get my monthly breakout on my chin and my face had a nice radiance. It was not oily or greasy. You can find it online at www.discoverb4a.com.
clinique is better if you have younger skin. but estee lauder is like for older skin
well i like estee lauder but proactive is even better its tthe best u see results after the first use its cheaper beut it still works better www.proactive.com
neither work any better than the cheeper skin creames. They are there to make money. you'll get the same results with soap and water. it's a marketing sceme.
I like both but Ive used Estee more..hope that helps and hope Esteee helps you too! :0)..oh better get a 2nd job casue they are both expensive too! ouch!
i like Beauty Control.
Clinique is like Proactiv - it works for oily skin and breakouts. Estee Lauder is for regular or dry skin. I prefer Clinique because it has three steps and really makes my skin look healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing