Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone know what to expect for a interview for manager at Estee Lauder makeup counter???

anyone who has had one and tell me what to expect....no smart@ss answers please...Thanks!!!Anyone know what to expect for a interview for manager at Estee Lauder makeup counter???
I have not personally worked for Estee Lauder, but I have worked at another cosmetic store though. They will obviously ask about your background and your previous experience as a manager. If you've never worked as a manager before, it's important to address the fact you can be a leader and a good motivator. Managers are suppose to be able to properly take control of situations and to handle unusual situations. If these are skills that you possess, it's important that they know about it.





Also, it would be quite important to know a great deal about the company and their products. During the interview, you should point out that you love their products and that you are actually wearing their make-up. I remember that during my interview, I was asked what I would recommend to a potential client who's never worn make-up before.





Have your goals ready. If you're asked where you expect to be with the company in 5 years, you should immediately know what to say. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing