Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The perfume called 'beautiful' by estee lauder?

is that scent for mature women? i got it as a gift but im only 15 and it doesn't seem right for teens.. but i don;t wanna just leave it alone since that perfume is pretty expensive , i think, has anyone smelled it? what do you think??The perfume called 'beautiful' by estee lauder?
I know quite a few older women who wear it, but that doesn't mean it's not right for you. Perfume will smell different on everyone. Give it a try.





Some popular teen scents right now are Touch of Pink by LaCoste and Magnetism by Escada.The perfume called 'beautiful' by estee lauder?
Put this in you bag of tricks for when are older.... Never buy perfume for anyone... If you would like some go to the cozmetics store and try just a very samll sample on the wrist.... Why??? Every one has a different natural fragrance and acids and oils in the skin that will make trash smelling to the most expensive perfume....Or be wonderful smelling at the 99 cent store...Example:: Not everyone can wear Liz Taylor White Diamonds....


Keep the stuff and put it some place till you feel the odor is for You...
Try exchanging it for the new one Pleasures Delight by estee lauder...I used to work at the lauder counter and I love it! Plus, it's a sweeter scent, more appropriate I would think for a teen. Either way, your scent is what makes you unique, wear whatever you love to smell like!
Hey Sam!





Listen, my wife wore that for years and believe that she began when she was 17 or18. Yeah, it is a bit pricey but at one time, it was top of the line. It's a really nice scent. I don't pick it up that often on others. I agree, I also think it is not really for teens. So, it may be adult-ish type scent that you can grow into. At any rate, you can keep it or re-gift it. Just don't give it to my mother. Ha Ha
Its not really that expensive. Typically yes, it is a mature scent. However, I'm 22 and I bought some for my mum and occasionally when I'm looking for a different scent than my usual perfumes, I borrow some of her 'Beautiful'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing