Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone tried Estee Lauder Double Wear or Double Wear Light?

I'm going to buy either the double wear foundation or the double wear light one..





If anyone has tried the double wear light one, how much coverage does it give and how does it compare to the usual Double Wear? is there a noticeable difference?





Also, with the usual Double Wear, would you say it can ever look too thick, as I don't want my make-up to look 'caked on' and fake..?





Is it worth buying?





:) thanksAnyone tried Estee Lauder Double Wear or Double Wear Light?
I wore Doublewear but found it to be too chalky, like all products that last a long time it tends to be drying. Doublewear light is really the same, except it doesn't cover as well. Why not go down to estee lauder stand because they are doing an offer where they give you 10 days free foundation to try. They do lots of others besides doublewear. Personally i love Clinique foundatio n (superbalanced) because it hydrates and covers and lasts all day long. Good luck.Anyone tried Estee Lauder Double Wear or Double Wear Light?
I wear double wear and I love it! It lasts 16hours. The DW light is good but not as much coverage. Double wear can be applied too thick and look fake and cakey, but if you use a minimal amount and use a foundation brush, it looks natural. I won't even try any other foundations. Double wear is the way to go.
I love the double wear but it can look thick at times and i have never tried the light version so i can't comment on that. On the positive side i would say that it is a quality product that lasts the day.





Nina


x
I've tried both:


-Double Wear looks 'cakey' and 'heavy'


-Double Wear Light does NOT give sufficient coverage





I recommend the Christian Dior Foundation: DiorSkin Fluide !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing