Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Estee lauder double wear stay- in-place makeup spf 10?

i got this foundation and im planning on wearing it tonight for prom. someone said that it doesnt look well in pictures. can i have anyones thoughts pleaseEstee lauder double wear stay- in-place makeup spf 10?
It looks amazing in pictures! It's my favorite make up ever!


It will stay on all night, covers any blemishes really well, and makes your skin look flawless. For even better results using it, get a foundation brush, I recommend theirs, but you could get any one really. It puts on the foundation flawlessly and effortlessly. It only takes a small amount to fully cover your face. Don't pile it on or it will look too heavy.





I don't have problems with it clogging up my pores. People who say that don't wash their face good enough. Estee Lauder also makes a product called Take It Away which is for long wear foundations. When I use it, it takes it all off. Then I wash my face with my face cleanser and use a toner with a cotton ball and there usually isnt any trace of make up left on the cotton ball.





I feel really pretty and very confident in how my make up looks now that I use their products.





I would have to say the one thing I really don't care for from Estee Lauder is their mascara. It doesn't do much. I love Cover Girl Lash Blast for that.Estee lauder double wear stay- in-place makeup spf 10?
I personally don't really like any of Estee Lauders foundations, i love all their other products but find their foundations to cloggy on your skin.





When using this foundation, mix it in with some moisturiser so it goes on nicely and smoothly without being clogged up and looking patchy, to get an even better finish, mix some moisturiser and some of the foundation in a dish, get a facial make up sponge or brush, put a dab of the foundation on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, then dab your sponge into some water and spread evenly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree ,it is really good foundation but its easy to be too heavy handed with it. I mix mine with moisturiser and it spreads nicely and doesn't look to heavy then,The doublewear concealer is also very good

    ReplyDelete

 
car financing