Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Clinique a product of Estee Lauder?

I just bought a moisturizing cream from Estee today, to my surprise I always thought that Clinique is a cosmetic line of Estee Lauder. I know this because my former colleague at work used to show me her new clinique make-up and showed me that they were made by Estee Lauder. Can somebody confirm that to me? That Clinique is or was a cosmetic line of Estee Lauder because I found out today that they are two different companies. Probably Clinique was bought out or something....Is Clinique a product of Estee Lauder?
yes, estee lauder is the mother company of clinique, bobby brown, origins etc. that was 4 1/2 yrs ago..........i don't know if it still the same.Is Clinique a product of Estee Lauder?
Clinique was the brainchild of Estee Lauder when her daughter was having skin concerns...she commissioned a dermatologist to create a new line and the 3-step skincare (and the Clinique line) was born. Some of the other companies like Bobbi Brown, Mac and Prescriptives were acquired, but Clinique was actually created by. Noe both Estee Lauder (the makeup counter) and Clinique (the makeup counter) function as separate companies... they have their own labs and make their own products...but on the business end they are ultimately owned by Estee Lauder (the business)


Hope this clears it up...I know this because I worked for one of the only freestanding Clinique stores in the world and although we sold Clinique products exclusively, my paycheck came from Estee Lauder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing