Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are good make-up brands similar to MAC Estee Lauder..etc?

I know that there is Dior, Chanel, MAC and Estee Lauder...but I'm looking for other stuff..that not many people know about. I'm looking for stuff similar to MAC, I love it so much, and i need a REALLY good mascara! thanks! (:What are good make-up brands similar to MAC Estee Lauder..etc?
I like Clinique, Nars, Loreal and Yves Saint Laurent. YSL is kinda expensive but it's worth the price...so is the other brands I mention.





As far as mascara goes I love Clinique High Impact, Loreal Volumious and YSL faux cils volume effect. They are all very, very good and they give you long, full, thick lashes. What are good make-up brands similar to MAC Estee Lauder..etc?
I love mark. High-quality, affordable makeup that compares to the high end brands.





Their MAKE IT BIG mascara is a must have! (And it's only $6)
Stila. Their products are so fun, like the talking makeup palette. Make Up Forever is cool too. and I would recommend going to Sephora. It like a bunch of good makeup brands all together.
Lancome, Elizabeth arden, Bobbi Brown





go to sephora





Best Mascara: Diorshow - Dior $38
SMASHBOX and Stila are good options. NARS is good too. You can find them at Nordstrom or Sephora
Arbonne is pretty good and really healthy for your skin.


I use it everyday.
I like clinique
clinique
shu uemura its a japanese brand thats really... out there


i like it alot
revlon


cheapy but good
  • nappy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing