Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is better Aveda or Estee Lauder for skincare and makeup?

I need a ';look'; for work that will be natural and pretty, and I want some skincare too. I have heard rave reviews about Aveda, but what about thier parent company Estee Lauder? Are they any good? So which would you recommend? Estee Lauder or Aveda for skincare and makeup? I currently use Clinique, but I look tired all of the time and thier skincare has made me breakout alittle. I have combination skin/oily t-zone/regular cheeks.Which is better Aveda or Estee Lauder for skincare and makeup?
Estee lauder by hands down...I love the Perfectly clean face wash...and i use the Re-Nutriv foundation...I put a small amount of grapeseed oil mixed on the sponce aplicator...just because it can be thick sometime...which is good, because you can't get awsome coverage...but mixed down a little, give overall nice blended coverage. I really like the product...and would always re-buy when needed..although it seems the foundation lasts forever....Which is better Aveda or Estee Lauder for skincare and makeup?
I vote Estee Lauder!
Estee Lauder is the best. no joke.
I like Estee Lauder. I do like Clinque too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing