Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can i find estee lauder mascara for cheap?

Hi...I love Lauder's products too.... I would NOT buy a mascara from Ebay or anywhere else where it could be used .....or tampered with. I did find several of them on Amazon and they are a good place to order from I have bought from them for a long time. They list a few of the mascara's used but most of them are listed as new and I trust if they say new it is new. I am gonna send you the link where they have them listed.





http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=s鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~Where can i find estee lauder mascara for cheap?
i think sephora is cheaper than retail. if you want truely amazing mascara i would recommend dior show. i love love LOVE it! it's really good and i used to be a estee lauder fan. sephora or a dior counter will have it. it is really is good...only a couple of swipes and i have long, non-clump lashes. it's not cheap initially, but it lasts a really long time so you are saving some money.Where can i find estee lauder mascara for cheap?
you can try ebay... but i don't know i'd trust them to sell me something authentic and not expired. have you ever tried mary kay ultimate mascara? i sell it and USE it. i also use it on all my customers and they all love it! i have super skinny sparse lashes and this is the only thing i've ever tried and liked and bought again. if you want to contact me about it i can send you a sample for free!
You might just happen to find it on clearance at Belk's or one of the bigger brand dept stores. Even get lucky on e-bay.


I've found sometimes you don't have to pay a million dollars to look like a million dollars.





Good luck w/your search.
If your ever in Russia


they have a lot of that
try forums....


or wait until they hv a warehouse sale.
ebay
drug stores
ebay but I get it in the mall for $12.00
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing