Monday, June 21, 2010

Which makeup brand is best between Yves Saint laurant, Estee Lauder, and Bare Escentuals?

which brand is more luxurious and has the best quality??? I don't care about price, i just want to know which brand has the best quality. :) thankiesWhich makeup brand is best between Yves Saint laurant, Estee Lauder, and Bare Escentuals?
Yves Saint Laurent is the most luxurious and the best quality :D


My favorite product is the Touche è„¡clat. It's an under-eye concealer but I use it for when I have a pimple too because it covers well and doesn't peel like lots of concealers do.Which makeup brand is best between Yves Saint laurant, Estee Lauder, and Bare Escentuals?
Yves Saint Laurent, I would say Bare Essentials is a good brand for a natural look... but I've used them and I'm not happy with looking like I have nothing on.
YSL all the wayy !


there concealer is just amazing
ysl for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing