Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Estee Lauder a good foundation?

I have oily and sensitive skin! My skin has also got alot of spots and blemishes....??Is Estee Lauder a good foundation?
Yes! I have a sensitive and oily skin, I used Revlon foundation but it didn't work for me, my skin became worse. I tried Estee Lauder in February 2008 and my skin loves it! Remember foundation doens't solve the oiliness and spots. Buy a 3 step from Loreal.


Face wash, toner and mosturiser twice a day. (Morning and night). Do not sleep with your foundation on. Pull your hair away from your face, some hair products can cause acne.Is Estee Lauder a good foundation?
I have used estee lauder foundation and i thought it was good i have very oily skin and i have spots and blemishes. You need to go to there makeup counter and ask them to put it all over your face so you can see wht it feels like on your skin. I use mac and mac conceler and there really good for covering up spots and i use benerfit un even skin tone powder over the top. I would defo go there make up counter and tell them what type of skin you ha and what coverage you want. Also for spots and oily skin try dermelogica products cant spell it so googe it its in a white bottle with grey writing. good luck.
Estee Lauder works really well for me, and also you should test out elizabeth ardens compact creme. xx
Yes. I love it.
Just okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing