Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Estee Lauder and Mac foundation the same?

No No No ......And I say this because Lauder has different levels of coverage .....and even though I have not used MAC foundation I have read alot of articles saying that it is ';heavy'; and lots of people have breakouts from it. I do use MAC products, I just stay away from their foundation. Most of their foundations are used for photographs and stage makeup ....so if I were you and were considering between the two ...I would give Lauder a try ....and if you tell the ladies at the counter the type of coverage you want/need....they will fix you up and one thing ( which others may do this too ) but if you buy a shade now and say you tan during the summer and need a darker foundation you can take your foundation ( if it is liquid ) and the ladies at Lauder can adjust it to the shade you are now which is kinda nice so you don't need to buy a new bottle. Also, I really recommend you go to Makeup Alley and research .....it is a great place to go to see what products are working and what they have to say ...they have message boards and they have product review sections ....





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/searc鈥?/a>





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/searc鈥?/a>





If you are not a member of Makeup Alley it just takes a second to sign up ....





Hope this is helpful information ~~~


Good Luck ~~~





* And just because a company owns another company does not mean they produce the same products. I know that the shadows and liners from MAC are really different from Lauder and I have used them both......Is Estee Lauder and Mac foundation the same?
yes it is. estee lauder companies own M.A.CIs Estee Lauder and Mac foundation the same?
the actually foundations are different i would go with MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing