Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favourite estee lauder product?

trying to do some research for an article, thanks in advance :)What is your favourite estee lauder product?
I love there signature smudgable eyeliner pencil in black. its gold but the color is black. I brought 2 so i don't know if its still there but its a great pencil. Glides on smoothly and i love the color of it. Thats my fave pen. i ran out so im off to macy's later today to see if they have it.What is your favourite estee lauder product?
I really dont like Estte Lauder products.....I bought a bronzer...which i was told would make me look sunkissed and also looked not so bad when i tried it on the department store...but after using it two days in a row....it made me break out like crazy!!!....i dont break out usally so this stuff seriouslly must be pore clogging....and also i thought it was just that time of the month and used and another time....again...breakouts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing