Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which do you think is better in cosmetics and skincare, the giant Estee Lauder or the competition Lancome?

personally i love estee lauder. its a little pricey but a really good brand. lancome is good too but it really depends an your skin type. Estee Lauder is for very mature skin and lancome is good for combination skin. as far as foundation i would say estee lauder is better. it goes on really smooth and leaves a shine free finish all day





love.you.to.bits.and. pieces


--Alex--Which do you think is better in cosmetics and skincare, the giant Estee Lauder or the competition Lancome?
Lancome alwaysWhich do you think is better in cosmetics and skincare, the giant Estee Lauder or the competition Lancome?
This question is as hard as the which came first the chicken or the egg question. I love both lines equally and wear them both.
Estee Lauder definitely. they have awesome makeup and amazing skincare products
I love Lancome. The skin cre is absolutely amazing, and the cosmetics are, too.





Did you know...


Estee Lauder owns Clinique, MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, and Origins.
I like L'oreal who owns Lancome as well as La Roche Posay which is great for my sensitive skin. I think EL is too big of a monopoly and really hate the way MAC now treats make up artists. They are putting honest people out of work, so I boycott any EL products. MAC used to be great before it was bought by EL, but now it is all about the almighty $$$ vs artistry.
ive never herd of competition lancome but i use


estee lauder and it works really well!
I think Estee Lauder is better for my mum and Lancome is better for me... I'm 23 my mum is 54.....





It depends on skin type over all i prefer Lancome.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing