Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have been using a very good foundation by Estee Lauder which has been SO good for me for about a year now...

I'm on my second tube now. But recently, I have noticed that before I put my foundation on, I don't have pimples, but by the time I take my makeup off at night, I have pimples! Does this mean that my makeup has been contaminated over time (since it's almost all-up now) and that it's time to buy a new tube? Or does this mean that my skin has changed over time and that I should hunt for another makeup that suits my skin now?I have been using a very good foundation by Estee Lauder which has been SO good for me for about a year now...
It most likely means that your skin has changed or you changed something (maybe your face cream)...If your foundation is over 6 months old then it is probably time to get a new one, but like I said before it's most likely your skin changing due to hormones, change of weather or product and billions of other reasons. I suggest going to a good spa every once in awhile and getting a facial. They should also be able to tell you what kind of skin you have and what things you should or shouldn't be using. Also, if you don't have pimples normally and you have relatively nice skin then you shouldn't even be using foundation. It's totally unnesessary. All you really need is concealer, a tinted moisturizer (try Lancome), and a pressed powder or a dual powder (foundation and powder all in one). Here's what I do after I've washed and moisturized and before I put any bronzer or blush or eye make up:


First I apply my concealer, and if you have little wrinkles on your under eyes then use a clean soft bristled shadow brush and brush some of your powder over your concealer. This helps it set so it doesn't crease in your little wrinkles. Next, I use my tinted moisturizer all over my face and neck. Then, I use a big powder brush and dip it into my dual powder and brush it all over my face. This gives me a more natural look. I honestly get compliments on my skin and makeup a few times a week. I've had people tell me that my skin looks like porcelain. Less is best! I really feel that foundation is so unnesessary if you really don't have anything to hide then don't use it. You can just use a little concealer to hide zits. You should try this if you don't have skin problems because in the long run foundation is not that good for you. It's just way too much if you don't actually need it. Here are the products I use and love:





Concealer: Flash Retouche (Lancome)


Tinted Moisturizer: Aqua Fusion Teinte (Lancome)


Dual Powder: Dual Finish - Fragrance Free (Lancome)





I love these products. Also, if you do want to stick with liquid foundation try Lancome's Tiente Idole Ultra. I love it. I hate that heavy feeling from foundation and powder on top, but this stuff isn't like that at all. It's great. Also, don't use MAC's foundation, concealers, or powders. They're not that great and too heavy for anyone's skin other than people on stage under heavy lighting. Their concealer and powder is what gave me the little wrinkles under my eyes and I'm only 21. It's just too heavy. All their other stuff is great. Other than the Lancome products I listed above everything else I use (shadow, blush, bronzer, liner..etc) is from MAC. I don't use MAC's mascara though. I don't really care for any of them other than the Fiber Rich. I love Lancome's Definicils mascara and Maybeline. Good luck!I have been using a very good foundation by Estee Lauder which has been SO good for me for about a year now...
Can I share something with you? Our skin is like a sponge. Many people think that our make up wears off. No. It is absorbed into your skin.





Now check this out. I know for sure that many makeup manufacturers say ';we do not test on animals!'; They probably do not BUT there is animal fats in most face makeups! A friend worked at a butcher and a truck would come and pick up the remains of animals. I asked what business would want such things. He said a protein plant. They make cosmetics and lotions with it! TRUE!!
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing