Thursday, December 10, 2009

DiorSkin Forever Verses Estee Lauder Double Wear - which is the best?

Hi - I'm thinking of trying DiorSkin Forever foundation. I'm currently using Estee Lauder Double Wear and fancy a change. I'm using the colour Fresco, what colour is similar in the Dior Range, is it light beige. ThanxDiorSkin Forever Verses Estee Lauder Double Wear - which is the best?
I use double wear and have bad scarring left from acne it's the only thing that really covers it. I love it. I have litterally tried them all. If you want a lighter foundation then try the diorskin forever foundation.DiorSkin Forever Verses Estee Lauder Double Wear - which is the best?
Double wear is so much better, don`t waste your money!
I have changed from Double Wear to Diorskin Forever and love it. I find the Dior very flattering as I have a mature skin and the foundation is so much more flattering for my skin as it floats over wrinkles and creases to give a transluscent and flawless finish. I use Barbara Daly at Tesco's cream blusher in Glow to highlight cheeks. Try it as I am sure you will not be disappointed. I use the Diorskin no. 033 but ask a Dior beauty consultant to help you choose the right shade for you.
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing