Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any wearers of -Estee Lauder double wear foundation?

I am seriously considering buying this foundation and have only read good reviews about it, but it is quite expensive and i was wondering how would the foundation act upon my skin. My skin can have break outs and i always have the odd spot, but i am rather worried the foundation will cause me to gain more spots.





Another thing how good is it at covering up spots ?





Thanks ... xAny wearers of -Estee Lauder double wear foundation?
heyy, my sister always used to use it,


She works two jobs, 7 days a week, so she can afford all the expensive make up that i cant ! =(





But i used to borrow her foundation, i thought it was brilliant, covers your skin, and hides imperfections,





Just make sure you moisturise well first before applying, to ensure a smooth, even finish,





My sister stopped using it, as she felt it dried out her skin after a while because it was thick, but if you use a good moisturiser as a base, then it should be fine !





Spots - yeah, for me it coverd mine up, but depends what type of spot you have really, i only had like a small one, but it defo coverd it well, and your freckles.





Id reccomend it.





Hope i've helped a bit





Lots of love





xxAny wearers of -Estee Lauder double wear foundation?
I used it for awhile, I personally loved it. I have a few spots hear and there and the coverage was pretty impressive without making me look flat, also I experienced no breakouts. It lasted me a few months and I would say that if you are going to invest in some decent quality make-up, foundation is the one that you need to spend the most money on because its so important that you get the quality and texture right. It is totally worth it for the price.
my mom wears it. It covers up all her freckles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing