Thursday, December 10, 2009

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Produts for acne?

Ok Ive been struggling with acne for 2 years now.


My dermatologist put me on antibiotics and gel.





My questions


1. Will Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean products help with acne?





2. When do you think i will see improvement with antibiotic pills(my doc said i would see improvement in 2 weeks, but i have not seen any)Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Produts for acne?
I am a big fan of Estee Lauder products. I have not tried their cleansers and toners (would like to but spend a lot on their make up products and can't afford it).





I have combination skin and get pimples too. I have seen a huge difference in my skin since I have been on birth control pills. If you are young ask your parents to consider letting you try them. The exam to get them is no big deal so don't worry about it.





I used a product from walmart called Acne Free. It really does work. The little bottle of cream you put on your face last makes pimples disapear in hours.





Since birth control pills have helped keep my skin clear, I am using Beauti Control's 20's cleanser and toner. It keeps it from being oily but doesnt dry out my skin either. It makes it look so clean and even. It tightens up my skin and shrinks my pores. I haven't used any cleanser or toner like it so I really like it a lot. I don't sell the stuff either so Im not trying to promote anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing