Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which concealer works better for dark circles: Boi-ing Concealer or Estee Lauder Double Wear?

I've heard good things about both. Which should I buy?Which concealer works better for dark circles: Boi-ing Concealer or Estee Lauder Double Wear?
a bit unrelated but I hear concealers with a bit of a lavender undertone are great for undereye cicrles. It brightens up the eye area supposedly.Which concealer works better for dark circles: Boi-ing Concealer or Estee Lauder Double Wear?
estee lauder double wear


its a lot like maybelline's amazing concealer








return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I know people who wear Estee Lauder and it is great for covering those horrid dark circales. I'd go with that one :) Another good make up brand is Clinique.
Maybellines concealer, is the best to me :) yeah... its just a cheaper version of estee lauders double wear - Price wise :P.





Hope thiss helpss!!!


xxxx
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing