Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I get Estee Lauder's Free Summer Gift in Macy's even if I purchase lipsticks?

According to Macy's home page, if I purchase $32.50 or more, I get Free Summer Gift. And according to written sentences, should I purchase only foundation and skincare? I can interpret that I can not get Free Summer Gift even if I buy $32.50 or more of lipsticks. Am I right?Can I get Estee Lauder's Free Summer Gift in Macy's even if I purchase lipsticks?
You are right. I have used Estee Lauder for years and have always taken advantage of their free gift offer. As long as your purchase adds up to the required amount ( it can be just lipsticks, perfume, whatever as long as it is their brand) you are able to get the free gift. Believe me!Can I get Estee Lauder's Free Summer Gift in Macy's even if I purchase lipsticks?
actually no :( when a company states that to receive the gift you have to either purchase a 'foundation or skincare' they mean only those products....but if you know someone that works at the counter..you could politely ask them if you could purchase 32.50 worth of lipsticks..they might give you the gift...hmm..another way is you could go up to the counter and ask them for the makeup remover which is only 15.50 at EL..and then ask them if you could purchase a lipstick to make up the difference to receive the gift :)...just be very polite!! thats all we ask!!!! hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing