Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best makeup between:Lancome, Estee Lauder,Clinique?

I have a hard time finding good makeup because of my skin tone, Im naturally tan and every makeup I get has red tint in it. It looks ugly when I go outside in the sun it looks very red. I have more yellow tones in my skin than reds. I love lancome makeup I buy lots of their products but foundation and powder because they seem to change their shades a lot which annoy me is there anything to get around that part. I want to be able to know my shade and just order online and not have to go in and find my shades every time I run out of makeup. I've bought clinique compress powder and it became very hard and dried up un able to be used in just 1-2 weeks after I bought it and I had only used it once before that. Is that normal with clinique. Give me the good and the bads about those 3 brands please and thank you. :)What's the best makeup between:Lancome, Estee Lauder,Clinique?
First, you need to realize that Estee Lauder owns and produces most make up- including Clinique, Origins, Aveda, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, and American Beauty. Prescriptives will custom blend your foundation - so that is a good choice if you are having a problem with undertones. Lancome will be a good choice for yellow undertones- but also, you should go to a counter and have a make over at no cost and then take a few days to think about- never order on-line until you know a product well. Your experience with Clinique is odd- no the product should not have dried up like that. In fact, if you still have it- return it. Receipt or no receipt- they will refund or exchange it easily. What may have happened - is that when your skin's oil mixes with the makeup - it can create a layer of ';crud'; on the top layer. You need to make certain your face is clean before applying and you need to replace sponges and applicators if they become oily. Lancome is a really good product- although yes they do change alot. No way to get around that. Have you ever used Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals - it is great product and very natural. Also, they lean toward the yellow undertones. Have fun and good luck!What's the best makeup between:Lancome, Estee Lauder,Clinique?
Go for Clinique.
None is any good. Just wash your face with Dove soap and rinse it well and the pat dry. That is all I have ever done and my skin has no flaws and I attribute it to not having used foundation. I have only used eye brow pencil, lipstick and a little rouge.
i %26lt;3 clinique
have u tried MAC or NARS if not i suggest u go to the store to experience





lancome best product of it ( hall of fame)


-best for eye make up remover. facial exfoloating peel ( i don;t think u need it only if u r over 25)


-best waterprrod mascara and overall mascara





Estee lauder :





best brow filler and moisturiser with SPF








clinique:


best in sheer lipstick
Clinique is an Estee Lauder brand--I know, I worked there, in New York some time ago.





The employee store let us have products for 50% off - so I bought them for holiday gifts. After trying samples, I knew that those products were not for me.





So, go with Lancome.
Before you apply your foundation try applying :';PHYSICIANS FORMULA GENTLE COVER CREAM CONCEALER';,made by: COVER GIRL. My sister has the same problem.


It comes in a tube with applicator,and its ';GREEN';,yes GREEN.but it works and it comes with instructions. let me know how it turned out if you try to use it. ALL BRANDS IN MY OPPINION REALLY ARE RECCOMENDED I'D SAY
I like clinique... Not only does the makeup work nicely, but it's not bad for your skin! They're entire set of cleansers works amazingly, and the makeup is really pretty and stays on well (but will easily come off when washed). I'm a Clinique girl.
covergirl trueblend foundation (not the powder) blends better than any other makeup ive tried, and ive tried alot! your complexion sounds alot like mine so give it a try
Try MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation, I just bought it and really like it. They have darker shades too and it is good for oily skin. Costs $25.
I tried these 3, yellow tones are a pain, I tried bare essentials too....and then voila...beige 004 or 003 from Mary Kay, it was a total accident that I tried it and its fabulous. My skin looks flawless.
if you're naturally tan i dont think you need makeup. :)
I love clinique. Its my personal favorite out of the three choices.
Let me just say I had the exact same problem and none of the makeups above, that you listed worked for me. I would recommend Bare Essectuals. They are the BEST! I used to change the type of makeup I would use every 6 months or so, because I would get tired of it. I would feel like it would make me look orange in the sun. However, I have been with this makeup for over a year. You really can't call it a makeup anyway...it is actually minerals, that are good for your skin. That is why they tell you, it is safe enough to sleep in. Bare Essentuals is the best because it matches your exact skin tone and it feels like your not even wearing makeup. It may seem a little expensive, but it really isn't because it lasts for a really long time. Look on QVC, Sephora, Ulta, or BareEssentuals.com for all their products. They have alot, so if you feel a little overwhemled try going to a Sephora or Ulta, if there is one nearby. I promise you, you will not be sorry!!


PS: Sorry I sound like paid advertising, but it really is that good, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing