Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are Origins & Estee Lauder liquid Foundations good?Medium to Full Coverage & great for Acne-Prone & Oily skin?

Are the foundations truly non-acnegenic, non-comogenic, and good for oily skin?


Good coverage for acne scars but do not appear cakey and thick? Natural looking and matte?Are Origins %26amp; Estee Lauder liquid Foundations good?Medium to Full Coverage %26amp; great for Acne-Prone %26amp; Oily skin?
If you want a good foundation get Elizabeth Arden, at most department stores they have a color corrector foundation machine, it takes snapshots of your skins shades and complimentary shades from your own skin, the machine then produces an exact match to your OWN skin color, if you want to alter the color a bit after wards they have a screen where you can do that to. They have formulas fo oily, normal, and extra moisture formulas, they also have matte, light coverage, medium, and full coverage, so each bottle is specifically designed for you, also if you want to just try it you can go there and they will scan your skin and give you a free bottle you can take home, you cant beat that with a stick. Also I have acne prone skin and it is great for coverage I get full coverage in naturl finish, it matches my complexin so well I can dot it on the problem area and not go out with a full face of foundation and it looks perfectly natural, go try it for free, they give you a nice size bottle to take home whether you buy it or not.Are Origins %26amp; Estee Lauder liquid Foundations good?Medium to Full Coverage %26amp; great for Acne-Prone %26amp; Oily skin?
Clinique makes noncomedogenic foundations...and I heard bare minerals does as well. Cetaphil cream is a great moisturizer that won't clog pores . My dermatologist recommended it.
Hi there, From pass my experience I have to tell you dat no foundation is good on acne face. All those advertisement about covering of acne or make it better are all bull ****. I hv spend thousands of $$$ on branded cosmetic but it doesnt works.


If you want clear skin my advice is ; Hv u heard of Ultra violet treatment offered in Facial Saloons. The plc dat I went cost $120. I only went for 1 treat ment. My skin is 80% acne free.


Juz go to any Facial Saloons which hv this treatment. Juz go for 1 time and it could change your life. Trust me!
any thing with matte finish is really not flattering look for a base even in the estee line with yellow tint it evens out all skin tones from light to dark also try silky finish it does not cake like a matte finish if you like that TYPE OF LOOK USE A LIGHT POWDER DUSTING OVER FOUNDATION,EVERY ONE AT ES TEE counters are extremely helpful in designing a regiment that will be personalized for you but expect to spend $$ I suggest Models prefer line great for all skin types and shades QVC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing