Thursday, December 10, 2009

Estee Lauder Double Wear or Estee Lauder Double Matte?

I have oily skin, especially during the warmer months, and I was wondering if I should use Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation or Estee Lauder Double Matte foundation. Can anyone who has used either of these foundations let me know what they think of them? Any advice would be great! Thank you!Estee Lauder Double Wear or Estee Lauder Double Matte?
If you have oily skin you'd rather go with Double Matte which is made for oily skins (it controls oil) on the other hand Double Wear is made for ';staying on'; like if you're going to swim, or sweat or cry (at a movie), Double wear does not ';rub off'; like if you are a model and have to change clothes and do not want it to rub off on the clothes. So if you like the texture, stick to Double Matte.Estee Lauder Double Wear or Estee Lauder Double Matte?
Ive used Estee Lauder's Double Matte, but wasnt really satisfied, so I use Clinique's superfit .. and LOVE IT!! I have really oil skin too!
I wear the Double Wear and LOVE it! It's my fave foundation and the one that stays on the best that I have found!
Estee Lauder Double Wear , but it is really hard to blend. It is super thick, but has great staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing