Thursday, December 3, 2009

For make up, Which brand do you prefer out of: Chanel, dior, clinique, no.7, estee lauder?

ive just posted a simalar question about me for prom, but i was wondering which you prefered personaly.For make up, Which brand do you prefer out of: Chanel, dior, clinique, no.7, estee lauder?
Dior because it is basically amazing!!!For make up, Which brand do you prefer out of: Chanel, dior, clinique, no.7, estee lauder?
For liglosses, I abosuletly love Dior Ultra Gloss Reflect and also Ultra Gloss Reflect Lipstick. The colors are great, the texture is just right, not too watery or thick. And I love the wand which spreads out more evenly.





For foundations, I like Estee Lauder's cyber gel. I have a lot of flaws on my face, so cyber gel covers it completely and makes my skin look like porcelein.





Mascara: A bit tricky, I like Chanel for volume that doesnt clump, but Estee Lauder's Lash XL lengthens naturally without clumping.





Eyeliner: Chanel kohl eyeliner is too die for, but the automatic eyeliner is really bad, it dries up easily and teh tip gets blunt fast.





Blush: Generally, all the brands are ok for blush. Chanel lasts the longest though. Estee Lauder tends to wear off after a while. Dior is last ok.





Eyeshadow: Estee Lauder sucks at this. The eyeshadow wear off after like an hour and the colors are really dreary. Dior eyeshadow is not bad, the texture is good, the colors are bright. but Chanel is really the best, last long, colors are great.





Eyebrow liner: Emm, MAC Gel liner. Ok, that wasnt on the list, but you should try it.





Hope that helps and have fun at your prom!
i personally love clinique! it goes really well with my skin! all my friends call me clinique freak so you can probably guess how much i love clinique.
Depends on what I'm buying -- for yellow/gold undertones I'd stay away from Clinique! I do perfer estee lauder over the other brands.
chanel or dior. they are just so high quality. yes they are a little pricey but they work just fabulously!!
Clinique because it will not cause pimples and it is cheaper that Chanel and Dior but i would use Estee Lauder masscara.
I like dior!! but it is really expensive. so then I would go with clinque.....
Dior...of course!!!!
Clinique..it doesn't cause break outs and stuff =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing