Thursday, December 3, 2009

I usually use either estee lauder or orlane liquid foundations. I want to try mineral powders.?

could anyone recommend a specific brand they may have used ?I usually use either estee lauder or orlane liquid foundations. I want to try mineral powders.?
I use Bare Minerals ...they have a great ';try me'; set that is good and it isn't real exspensive. And if you go to their site they have lots of eye color shades as well...... There are alot of other brands out there but this is the one I would recommend....





http://bareminerals.com/





http://store.bareescentuals.com/eyecolor鈥?/a>





Hope this was helpful ~~~I usually use either estee lauder or orlane liquid foundations. I want to try mineral powders.?
i tried pur minerals and it works fantastic!


it comes with 3 powders, a pink blush, a powder color, and a darker shade for glowing. it all blends reallly well!
Bare Escentuals is great! It's one of the leading mineral foundations out there. I've been using it for 6 years now and am extremely happy with it. I've tried using liquid foundation again and it just doesn't look right and I don't like the feeling of it. Bare Escentuals is soft and creamy for a powder and it blends brilliantly. It does have a very light sheen to it (it gives the skin a healthy glow) but it's not for everyone. For a great matte mineral foundation I highly recommend Mary Kay's new one. It doesn't have the same coverage as Bare Escentuals but it is very comparable in quality, and it's actually a bit cheaper.
Physicians Formula. I just started using it like yesterday and it is AMAZING already.


Surprisingly good covereage but still lightweight
i used to use MAC studio fix which is heavy and bad for skin. i just bought bare escentuals bare minerals about a month and half ago. i love it..but at first there are 4 powders in the starter kit so the process was somewhat tedious. it comes with a mineral veil, which is kind of invisible, 2 foundation colors, and a bronzer called warmth. the downside to me is that it is not long lasting since its sheer...like if you get rowdy..itll come off....but its good for skin...so thats the benefit...other than that i love the stuff...
Bare Minerals!!! Oh my goodness I had a terrible breakout that got my skin dry as a desert and my face was as red as a tomato i tried their product at a little boutique and it worked fabulous =] Now my skin is flawless and im almost possitive that urs will be too =]
There are ton of different ones out now that you can get even at the drug store. Of those types I was using Loreal Bare Natural Minerals. I liked it but the coverage seemed kinda thick sometimes. So I switched to the Pure Liquid Makeup by Maybelline- LOVE IT. A couple of my friends still use mineral makeup but went back to the more expensive types like Bare Escentuals at Sephora, a plus with paying a little more, they help you match the right colors! Anyways, trial and error! Good luck!
SHEER COVER! SHEER COVER! SHEER COVER!


Honestly, i have tried all mineral foundations/Powders and this is the ONLY one that works!


Its quite pricey though at 拢30 but its worth it!








However if you have dry skin, i wouldnt recomend Mineral powders.


x
Bare Minerals contain ingredients that are not good for your skin in the long run. I use Everyday Minerals. They are reasonably priced, come in great color selections, and have really good customer service. I also love their mineral blushes and eyeshadows. You can get free samples only for the price of shipping and they always have sales and specials. Check it out!





www.everydayminerals.com
The best is bare minerals!!! It cost $60 but it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing