Thursday, December 3, 2009

Estee lauder??

Where, on quality does EL come in? Is it worth the money? I use their idealist skin refinisher, I'm thirteen, but it does wonders on my skin. and some of their other stuff, too. (eye pen... shadow....) Is it worth it??? I've found it is... but I haven't tried many others. How about U?Estee lauder??
I personally love Estee Lauder products. I would not be using a moisturizer at 13 unless recommended by a dermatologist. It might clog your pores and cause breakouts. I like there eye shadows and pencils. I usually wait until they have the free gift with purchase to try new products. FYI you can also ask for samples and to be put on there mailing list for sales and promotions.Estee lauder??
don't get their eye shadows, they are smooth but it's pigmentation sux. go get mac, i can almost promise u that u wont regret it. Report Abuse

actually u can trust expensive brand and its worthy.......
In a word? NO! You're paying for the advertisement, not the product! Do they have some good products, yes, but hardly worth the price!





Go to www.beautyblisscosmetics.com





Their mineral products are THE BEST!! Most mineral foundations contain bismuth oxychloride - a cheap addititve filler that 90% of women are allergic to and is terrible for your skin. Beauty Bliss products don't contain them! So your skin won't itch and burn after a few minutes!!





They have foundations, correctors, eye colors, blushes - all in a rainbow of colors and you can get a sample of ANYTHING for only $1.25!!! You won't believe how easy these powders are to apply, how well they cover and how beautiful they look! I'm a huge fan!
their mascaras and foundations are great.
yes its woth it
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing