Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone else use the double wear foundation by estee lauder?

do you like it?


i find mine seems to sort of 'come off' around my nose alot. and shows the pores alot =/Does anyone else use the double wear foundation by estee lauder?
This is the only foundation i use and think its fabulous, if it comes off around your nose, i would suggest using the double wear concelar on your nose, and finish it off with a matt powder. I think yes, it is a heavy coverage, but as someone who works long hours and looks hideous without makeup on, i know come 8pm my make up still looks as good as it did at 8am. And if you are having trouble with large pores, wash your face in cold water to close them up a bit and use a clinique pore minimiser before applying your foundation. (estee lauder/clinique same company!) Good luckDoes anyone else use the double wear foundation by estee lauder?
I had two major problems with this makeup. It was way too heavy and the shades did not match my skin. The ';Light'; series from the same brand are better but still the colors are off for someone with goldish skin tone. What you are experiencing is the problem with your oily t zone. If you want to stay with this foundation, use Zero Oil from Origins on your nose and your nose will be matte the rest of the day. If you want a better foundation in performance and price, I recommend Revlon Colorstay for Oily skin-
I use to wear it put stopped because I feel the coverage is too heavy.





Now I use something that is less expensive and has medium to light natural coverage. It is Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup.





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>
I use it and i think it is REALLY good.


The trick is to apply it in very thin layers using a foundation brush. If your skin is good, apply one thin layer. If you want a bit more coverage apply 2 thin layers.


Avon do good and reasonably priced foundation brushes.
i love it my best friend loves it and she says i mgonna a buy a whole juz to put in my closet and use
i absolutely love it wouldn't dream of using something else try putting a bit less on next time maybe your putting too much on
Absolutely!
no. It doesn't cover anything
No.
same try la meir it works very very very well
I like all natural. Show what God gave u. The make-up just make it worse sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing