Sunday, November 29, 2009

Will you choose Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation or MAC Studio Fix Fluid?

I am deciding on which one to use. Both seem awesome when I tried it at the make-up counter.Will you choose Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation or MAC Studio Fix Fluid?
I'm a big fan of ';Double Wear'; !!


It covers well, and stilll looks natural.


I bought it 3 - 4 times already.





Another favorite is ';Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup';.


I used it instead of loose powder to complete the makeup.





Now I'm interested in baremineral,


but I guess I'll go back to Double Wear after all.Will you choose Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation or MAC Studio Fix Fluid?
All they do is age your skin.. I don't even use foundation and my skin is pretty close to perfect. If you must use any type of cover up go with Bare minerals.
Haven't tried the MAC but I use the EL almost daily and like it a lot. (I use the powder compact and not the liquid though, not sure which you were referring to)
i reccommend MAC!
I use Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation, and honestly it is probably the best foundation ever. It's a light consistancy, oil-free (doesn't add shine to your face throughout the day) and is long-lasting (without having to re-apply throughout the day). I love it! I think Mac is okay, but it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing