Sunday, November 29, 2009

What can I do with 50 Estee Lauder lipsticks that are new in box?

I inherited some brand new Estee Lauder lipsticks that are in the box. What can I do with these to possibly make money? Thanks.What can I do with 50 Estee Lauder lipsticks that are new in box?
I would pick out the colors that you like and that you would wear. The ones you don't like, I would sell them on eBay. Makeup is a hot selling item on there right now, especially with Christmas right around the corner. They will sell a lot faster too because they are new in the box and un-used. Hope this helps!What can I do with 50 Estee Lauder lipsticks that are new in box?
Either sell them on e-bay as a whole, or u can divide them and sell them to friends, or neighbors.
EBAY!
Sell them on Ebay, use them as stocking stuffers, give to friends and relatives for christmas, or have a make-up party ( I realize this one idea may sound lame, but it may help you to get rid of them. Someone may try one on and fall in love with the color)
Sell them to me !!!! How much?
if you wear make up why not keep them? i know i have more then 100 lipsticks and i wear them all...sell them on E-bay or join www.makeupalley.com and swap them for other stuff.
Sale them on ebay.com
If you don't have an ebay account, sell them on craigslist.org (online classifieds) or donate the to dress for success, the nonprofit that outfits homeless women for job interviews. Very cool org : )
save the colors you like for you. with the ones left over, give them to your friends and family for christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) you can even give them out as birthday gifts!
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing