Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best Estee Lauder perfume for women?

I need to buy my wife a gift. They have a free gift offering with any Estee Lauder purchase at Dillards.What is the best Estee Lauder perfume for women?
Beautiful is my favorite Estee Lauder perfume. You will love and so will your wife.What is the best Estee Lauder perfume for women?
Beyond Paradise is my favourite





http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>
I like Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise. I think Beautiful and Beatiful sheer both have strong scents.
I think beautiful is a little strong, bu the sheer beautiful leaves a lingering floral scent
Beautiful - I love it. But why don't you just go to the cosmetic counter and sniff them yourself? Find one that is pleasing to you.
beautiful
I know you said Estee Lauder but have you tried Celine Dion? It smells great! (Beautiful by estee lauder smells great too.I have all the small bottle perfumes from estee lauder.)
White Linen is a nice soft fragrance. I think your wife would like it.
Youth Dew.


It is a beautiful perfume.


Don't be put off by the name it is not a perfume for young people.
try organza and beautiful i hoe u will like
Beautiful is nice but i would try others perfume my top 4 picks are:





1. Celine Dion


2. Island by Michael Kors (i love michael kors!!!)


3. Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan


4. Fantasy by Britney Spears
Youth Dew by farrrrrrrr
You want a REAL TREAT? YOUTH DEW.It's a cinnamon/spice/cherry/vanilla potion that men love the most of all the Lauder Fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing