Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of estee lauder products?

The products are excellent, but MAC is better!What do you think of estee lauder products?
Estee Lauder is my favourite out of the high end makeups (Clinique, Dior, Chanel, Lancome, etc.) because their shades are so flatteringly natural and beautiful, doesn't irritate, lasts long, and works really well with my skin (light brown) but also work well with fair skintones too. I especially like the line by Tom Ford. I definatley recommend Estee Lauder. But if you want something cheaper, I like L'oreal Paris just as much.What do you think of estee lauder products?
They are reasonably good, but there are way better products for the same or a lesser price!
Very good but as far as the lips go..the cheaper the lip liner the better..
gret perfum,skincare and mascara!
I don't like it so much.


For makeup line, I love MAC.





You can get free stuff here....
MAC is by Estee Lauder. so if you like MAC then, you'll like Lauder. My mom is a professional Make-up artist for over 20 years and has worked for MAC for 5 years, (so you know your getting a good answer!)
the only estee lauder product i've used consistently is their eyeliner, which is the absolute best one i've ever found.other than that, i use all my other products because i like them better, and found them for a better price. the name on the bottle is only worth the price if the product fits the price. and i'm not sure that estee lauder products deliver the quality that the price suggests.
Overall pretty good. Some of their products are excellent. For example, the best face cream for me is Daywear. I've tried everything out there, this stuff is the best!!!
defintely better than some drug store products but i still think it is over priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing