Monday, November 30, 2009

Im using Estee Lauder Double Wear and have been for awhile now...any other suggestions?

I would like to wear something with better coverage with out looking like I have a pound of make up on! I have acne scars with combination skin with minor acne but not much! Thanx so much for any advice. I feel like I have tried it all!Im using Estee Lauder Double Wear and have been for awhile now...any other suggestions?
I'm using Everyday Minerals and I've found it to work wonders. My skin has even worse acne, so I'm can't achieve the absolutely flawless application without looking cakey, but I'm sure you'd be able to, with any mineral makeup.





Some others I'd recommend are Sheer Miracle and Bare Minerals, but make sure you try samples before you buy anything. The thing about mineral makeup is that you can apply very little and still get amazing coverage, and it helps the health of your skin as well.Im using Estee Lauder Double Wear and have been for awhile now...any other suggestions?
Have you tried Dermablend? I've seen some people use it with very natural looking results.
Have you tried brands like Laura Mercier, Atelier, or Napoleon? These brands are professional and have a lot more pigment, which means they will last longer than your Estee Lauder, give you better coverage with much less product, they are better for your skin and you will have the added benefit that your skin will look much better in photos.
I love that makeup! I have found it is the best coverage without looking caked up. Sure you wanna change?
If you use foundation and stuff to get tan, I recommend Jergen's Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer! It works great! I have combination skin too but I saw improvements the first time I put it on. If you use it to even out your skin tones, I recommend MAC face powder or liquid foundation. (powder works best with combination skin). If you need a bronzer, I recommend Hoola by Benefit available at Sephora. If you have any other questions you can contact me at laurenhasspoken@yahoo.com! I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing