Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the prices like at the Estee Lauder/Mac Warehouse Sale is Markham ?

I am going on June 5-7th.





what are the prices like ?What are the prices like at the Estee Lauder/Mac Warehouse Sale is Markham ?
I went to the one in march and the prices are pretty awesome. I'm going by memory so the prices will not be exact. I bought only Mac stuff and the prices were similar to this:


Concealers, blushes and eyeshadows etc... were about $7-10


I bought a make up bag for $2


Foundation and eye shadow palettes were about $10-15


I didn't buy any perfumes or anything though. I got a free MAC bronzer at the end. And they also have a booth at the end where you can buy a little package with 4 or 5 MAC products in it for only $5 and the money goes towards breast cancer (make sure you have $5 cash though because they don't accept debit or credit card at the booth)


Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing