Monday, November 30, 2009

HAVE YOU TRIED ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION?

I just bought a bottle of the double wear and i tried applying it with my fingers and it turned out streaky. I have oily skin. I'm thinking about buying a mac brush. Do brushes help apply it more evenly? Has anyone used this foundation and are there any better ones? Are Dior and Nars foundations better than this.HAVE YOU TRIED ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION?
personaly i love that foundation but//


you have to put it on right buy a foundation brush start a the jawline and go up..makes it look less streaked and more flawlessHAVE YOU TRIED ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION?
The best make up is sold at Sephora.


Just get one from there.


but a warning....


Good colored lipgloss there is like 20-25 dollars a tube


So imagine the other stuff.


I love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing