Monday, November 30, 2009

If I bought Estee Lauder foundation in NYC would it still be more expensive?

It costs $33 where I live and $33 online I'm just wondering if it's still more expensive in NYC.If I bought Estee Lauder foundation in NYC would it still be more expensive?
I really don't think their products will be higher anywhere else. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same price anywhere you go.





However, if you shop online at www.esteelauder.com then sometimes they have specials on the foundation and it is only 20 bucks. Plus they always give you free stuff. I signed up for their newsletter and always know when they are having free shipping if you spend 20 dollars or buy a certain item and then they give you like 5 free samples.If I bought Estee Lauder foundation in NYC would it still be more expensive?
Most likely. The good thing is, with online prices, even though they are still grossly overpriced, the department stores usually match their in-store prices with their online prices.





Goods in New York aren't really any more or less expensive than anywhere else in the country - we just happen to have more designer shops and outlets in Manhattan, and the cost of food in Manhattan (but not really Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or the Bronx) tends to be slightly over the US average. But cosmetics - the same as in average American cities. I attended university in Buffalo, NY and Boston, MA and noticed this while studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing