Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone ever used the estee lauder self tanning lotion for body?

does it work good? any tips? thanks! :-]Has anyone ever used the estee lauder self tanning lotion for body?
sounds like an expensive one! I always stick to johnsons because it always tans my legs the next day (if i apply it the night before) though if applied too much it does look orange. Depends what skin tone you are aswel, because my skin has always been abit tanned so most products do seem to work on me.


My best friend uses the Loreal one and that works a treat!! though she said it ran out quite quickly!Has anyone ever used the estee lauder self tanning lotion for body?
Why don't you just go to a tanning bed. Those fake tanning creams make your skin look orange and horrible. Or even better. Why don't you just lay out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing